Wednesday, September 4, 2013


     "ME"

        My name is Aajeanna Brooks and I attend Whitney Young High School. I live on the far south side of Chicago so getting to school sometimes takes a while. I have no brothers or sisters but a ton of cousins. Some people may think being an only child is better opposed to having siblings but I don’t find it all that great. My interest include music, art and sleeping. Sleeping as an interest may sound lazy but I like sleeping away my problems and also the dreams that come along with sleeping. As for music, I listen to almost all genres excluding country, jazz, gospel and classical. I like adrenaline, adventure and I’m mildly intrigued by violence.  I know how to ride a motorcycle and I hope to get a motorcycle license one day. Having a gun license later on in the future wouldn’t hurt either because I want be able to use those one day too. Come to think of it, I kind of have a thing for weapons but I’ll divert from that particular interest to avoid the raising of eyebrows. Things I hate are nasty vegetables, being stuck between decisions and wet doorknobs. That’s basically me, my likes, my dislikes and interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment